How we work...
Activities and Methods
Civic education (Politische Bildung)
- Seminars and study trips on politcal, historical or socio-cultural themes
- Youth exchange seminars on questions with a European dimension
- European network projects
Youth particiaption and qualification
- Training courses and seminars to train young people´s capacities in communication and project management.
- Support and project counselling for youth initiatives and student councils through the Zeitpfeil Youth Network.
- Field research
- European youth exchanges, mainly for socio-culturally disadvantaged young adults.
- Training courses
Some of our guiding principles and methodological approaches
- Political and religious independency
- Participation as an objective and a way of learning
- Non-formal education methods and approaches
- Learning based on learners´ will and autonomy
- Learning at historical sites
- Linking historic past and present situation
- Confrontation of theory and practice
- Evaluation together with our learners
Read more about Zeitpfeil projects