A network for civic and (inter)cultural learning
Zeitpfeil is a German NGO and non-profit organisation in the field of non-institutional learning. It was founded by young people as a youth initiative in 1999. Zeitpfeil also runs a youth network linking about 40 young people from different parts of Germany which is designed to support their ideas, projects and initiatives.
- strengthen civil society as a part of a vital democracy
- empower young people to act as active citizens
- support youth involvement and engagement
- promote student participation in schools
- involve and empower disadvantaged young people
- train capacities of critical reflection, tolerance and dialogue
- create spaces of dialogue on regional, national and international level
- develop innovative forms and methods of civic education.
- Zeitpfeil does not define a target group. We want to work with people from all kind of backgrounds. We especially aim to develop approaches for intergenerational learning.
- Zeitpfeil works mainly with young adults between 18 and 25 years.
- Zeitpfeil runs activities especially designed for young adults of migration background in phases of professional orientation.
How we work...